Parents Evening Appointment Booking System
We now have an "Online Booking Portal" for Parents Evening Appointments.
You may use this on any device, not just a PC or Laptop. It is supported on Smartphone and Tablet devices too*.
*Internet access required
1. Select your childs class teacher
2. Select a convenient appointment time
3. Enter yours and your childs names in the correct field
4. Enter your e-mail address** (For appointment confirmation)
5. Once submitted, you will receive an automated reply to confirm your booking, Didn't receive an automated reply? Check your SPAM E-mail box, sometimes e-mails may be categorised as SPAM. If you still havent received an e-mail, please contact the school office to confirm your appointment.
**The system asks for a confirmation e-mail address, please ensure you enter a valid e-mail address that belongs to you.
If you are in any doubt or have any queries regarding the system, please contact the school office.
Please note: If an appointment time is crossed out, this means that the time is unavailable.
The portal now includes integration of Google's No Captcha ReCaptcha. Now all you need to do is click or tap the box as illustrated below and it should give you a green tick to indicate a successful CAPTCHA. In the event of a failed CAPTCHA the system prompts you to select a single or multiple images. Simply follow the on screen instructions to continue with your booking if this is the case.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the parents for their positive feedback and for their support of this online booking portal. We have listened to the recent feedback and we have implemented the following:
- To ease the process of making multiple bookings, once you have finished one booking we have added a link directly back to the parents evening homepage to select another member of staff and another appointment.
We have implemented the following fixes to the system
- Added booking details to the confirmation page.
- Confirmation e-mail now includes a calendar event to allow you to add your appointment straight to your calendar service (If you use/have one) Examples: Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, etc.